If you are in Rome or planning to come, this list can help you to save a ton of time from choosing among hundreds of places. The high-quality food made by the best chefs and a pleasant atmosphere is included.
Even if there is no guarantee on 100% you’ll see your favorite actor or football player, because they are not living there, you will enjoy a lot:
1. Il Marchese – first Amaro bar in Europe, typical Roman cuisine and the rock-star of the place, Internationally awarded master mixologist Matteo Zed.
2. Dal Bolognese – this place was introduced to me with words “Get ready to the best pasta Bolognese in the city”! I super agree with this statement.
3. Assunta Roma – a lot of fresh, really fresh seafood. You don’t need to jump in the sea to catch a fish which would smell like water, not freezer.
4. Legami – Asian fusion. Owned by ex-Juventus player Claudio Marchisio.
5. Antica Pesa – a picturesque place in the historic district Trastevere. They have a really great wine cellar. Real Super Tuscans forever!
Here are the map and a couple of useful links: